Why I choose study software development.






Mention the reason that I did choose the career of Software development.

During my last time of student, I did prefer all activities related of the computers, in the school I did study the career of maintenance and repairing of computers equipment, because was the unique area close to the technology.


After of this period I did integrate to the labor sphere like cost controller of a hotel company, however, always I did search the opportunity to return to the school because my goal was present and every day I could see the need to improve the process in order to avoid the risk of human errors, that only could be possible via software, so, I did dedicate to learn the visual basic for applications of Microsoft with this programming language I did achieve to develop some applications in Ms Excel and Ms access, but those tools only can be used by a particular place, and my intention is create new tools that can be used by different companies.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

TIPOS DE INVESTIGACION

Modelo Educativo - Nube de palabras